Welcome to InsanelyMac Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

[Guide] Sony Vaio UX UMPC and MacOS X 10.4.8

6 posts in this topic

Thanks to all knowledges I got from this great forum, I did a guide to install and configure OSX Tiger 10.4.8 (update to 10.4.9 as well as to latest security updates are coming) on the Sony Vaio UX UMPC. :)

The guide has been published on the MicroPCTalk forum and I spanned the contents into severals threads ([Official Guide Thread], [GFX&Icons Thread], [support Thread], [Applications Thread]). Some are still in draft stage but I am working daily to make them as most useful as I can.

Comments and suggests are welcome of course and once again... thanks to everyone for the outstanding sharing spirit.

Getting started from here... :)

Stunning work man, you're a god damn great with this kind of work.

Wow, I'm astonished.

Is the Core solo 1,33 fast enough to have a good 10.4.9 experience ? Is it slow ?

What about the SSD disk (quick boot) ?

So sad it is too damn expensive...

Do I see your webcam working in one of the sneaks ? If yes, can you point me in the right direction where to look ? thanks :P