Welcome to InsanelyMac Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

6 posts in this topic

Hello, first post here, bare with me please.

I just finished my installation of iAtkos S3 V2, and upon booting the "Macintosh HD" partition the Apple logo and spinning wheel appears as normal, then just 3 seconds later... Kernel panic! Anything I can do to fix this?

My PC:

Make: Dell

Model: Latitude D620

CPU: Intel Core Duo T2300 (@ 1.66 GHz)

RAM: 1 GB DDR2-5300 (upgrading to 2 GB in a few days when my 1 GB ram stick arrives in the mail)

Current OS: Windows Vista Home Premium

If I'm missing any information, let me know.

Also, I do have quite a bit of experience with the whole Hackintosh thing, I've installed just about every version of OS X on about 5 different PC's. But it's been about 2 years since I've last had anything to do with the whole Hackintosh thing, so I'm a bit rusty.

OK. Thanks for the quick replies, I'll reboot and give this a shot and I'll get back to you with the results.

Edited by Gringo Vermelho
Full quote removed (again). Please don't quote entire posts when replying directly below them.