Welcome to InsanelyMac Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

4 posts in this topic

Hi I am new to all this and am having a bit of trouble

I have been using this guide : http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/283573-guide-lenovo-b570-with-mountain-lion/

But I have had no look 

My computer details:

Lenovo B570

SandyBridge mother board

4 gb Ram

500 gb Hardrive

I am using the torrent : http://piratebay.come.in/torrent/7780441/Mac_OS_X_Mountain_Lion_10.8.2_build_12C60_-_ADDiCT

I have successfully installed it once and now i get the error "still waiting for root" 

I dont know if there something wrong with my files as I have correct i5-2410m SSDT

OK, So i have fully now got mountian lion 10.8.2 and Windows 8 (Dual boot) on my computer but the only and last problem is that i have no wifi on mountain lion and i keep getting a silly error at the start of boot for the mac os x "Header read size 200 Incorrect image signature" but this doesn't change performance or capabilities in any way .

(Thanks artur-pt)

Header read size 200 Incorrect image signature make a google

i think is related to u note sleep

wifi maybe u card is not supported

the few things u can change in a note is the wifi card

atheros 9285 / broadcom 4311 fully supported

or use a wifi pen...

good hack