Welcome to InsanelyMac Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  

[Sell] Mac parts for sale! (Macpro G5, Computer Cases, Parts..)

1 post in this topic

I'm currently, customizing to sell Macpro computer cases G5, for haxintosh. I'm working on selling the first modied case, whiten a month, I also have brand new macpro 1.1 cases, for sale as well, if you'd like to mod them yourself.

I also have computer mac parts, and accessorries out of five macpro g5; I might be interested in selling some macpro g5 cases as well.

So please PM me if intersted in that, or any other parts, I just might have them, so please post what parts you are seeking, and I'll get back to you.

Attach pictures show currrent progress.

taking a different approach, for modifying then I've seen from other mod sources.

in hopes that it keeps originatlity of the mac case, and more user service friendly.

Sign in to follow this