Welcome to InsanelyMac Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Packard Bell Easy Note TSHR11-240GE Boot and Kext Problems

1 post in this topic

Hello everybody,

I have a Packard Bell Easy Note TSHR11-240GE and I need your help to fix my boot and kext problem.

First my system:

processor: Intel Core i5 (2,4 GHz)

dislplay: (15,6") 1366 x 768 max. resolution

graphics: nVidia GeForce GT 540M (2GB) + Intel HD 3000 (nVidia Optimus)*

Sound: Realtek (not sure!) ALC269

* I just know that Optimus is not working and it will never, whatever I just want any card running, it would be nice when anyone knows how to get the GT 540M working but I think it will not because there is no feature in my BIOS that allows me to just to boot with the nVidia Graphics :(

My fist problem is booting from HD. I successfully installed Mountain Lion with an usb sick which was created on Lion with ###### (1.5.X) in a Virtual Machine.

I can completely boot in my installation with the created usb sick, but after installation of some kext plugins etc. and Chimera Boot Loader with ###### it just freeze on the logo screen with the loading wheel. When I try to boot with the boot loader on my hd it just gives me and error screen with boot0 and stops also (I took a picture if its relevant i'll upload it).

I just need help how to boot from my hd and get all relevant Hardware working and may you have some tips for me that worked on you're system =)

sorry for my English, i'am German :)

regards Loppo22