Welcome to InsanelyMac Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Samrat Saha

1024 x 728 Screen Resolution Stuck issue in iAtkos v7

8 posts in this topic

hello :)

just iATKOS v7 and everything's working fine . Usb , wireless , all are OK except Screen resolution Currently in Mac OS X the screen resolution is 1024 x 768

The Below Screen Shot Displays the Present Display Hardware Settings

The Below Screen Shot Displays My Monitor's Specification Details.

Please Help Me Guyz.

From a quick google, 0x2e32 seems to be the Intel GMA 4500, which is not supported on OS X.

There is a way to get the GMA 4500 to run at your display's native resolution but you cannot have hardware accelerated graphics.

Use google or the forum search to find more information.

Gringo Vermelho, I Had Just Buyed a GPU Still i can't change the resolution ,the GPU details are below:

Graphics Engine GeForce GTX 550 Bus Standard PCI Express x16 2.0 Memory Type GDDR5 Memory Size(MB) 1024 Sharder Clock Speed (MHz) N/A Memory Interface 192 bits Core Clock Speed(MHz) 950 Memory Clock Speed(MHz) 4300 Memory Bandwidth(GB/sec) N/A Texture Fill Rate(billion/sec) N/A DVI Output 2 D-SUB Output 2(optional, via DVI to D-Sub adaptor) HDMI-Output 2(Optional, via Mini HDMI to HDMI dongle) Mini HDMI-Output 1 DisplayPort N/A Mini DisplayPort N/A TV-Output N/A VIVO(Video-in/out) N/A HDTV Support N/A HDCP Support Y HDMI Support Y Dual-link DVI Y Display Output (Max Resolution) 2560x1600 RAMDACs 400 DirectX Version Support 11 OpenGL Version Support 4.0 CrossFire Support N/A SLI Support Y 3-way SLI Y HyperMemory Tech. N/A TurboCache tech. N/A Card Dimension(mm) 210x140x35mm Weight N/A

Gringo Vermelho is correct, you can adjust to match your native resolution; however, you will not be able to obtain hardware acceleration. This is a prerequisite of many applications.

The graphics card you purchased is not supported on 10.5; however, as JavaKrypt said, it is supported under 10.7 Lion. If I am not mistaken, it may also be supported under 10.6 Snow Leopard.

Please provide us with some specifications about your system (CPU, Motherboard, Graphics & Model Number if applicable). Adding more specific information allows us to respond quickly with more precise answers. Chipset, LAN, Audio & If your Graphics are integrated or not, are excellent additions.

You can also place this information in your "Signature". It will then appear on every post you make. This can be done via My Controls: http://forum.insanel...p;hl=signatures

Please follow the rules described in this thread (Most importantly keeping your signature to no more than 5 lines of normal text: http://forum.insanel...p;hl=signatures

With this information, we can point you in the right direction.

In the future, you may want to determine hardware compatibility prior to purchasing. Make no assumptions.