Welcome to InsanelyMac Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Apple and Crossbones

4 posts in this topic

Ive looked plenty of times in the past for an image of an apple with crossbones and was never able to find one. So today out of boredom I made one. I figured I would post it here in case anyone was interested. I made two different images. I also have the .PSD file if you wanna PM me for it.

heard of anti-alias?

Nope, I suck at photoshop/graphical stuff. I'll be the first to admit that, which is why I offered the .psd file. I was just bored and thought some of you might be interested in seeing it since I know I had been looking for this for a while. Im much more of an audio guy myself. However Id be more than happy to hear your suggestions on how I could make these better.