Welcome to InsanelyMac Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  

Installed on HP DV6904ca finally, but cant figure out how to get drivers to work

1 post in this topic

I installed JaS.Mac.OS.X.10.4.8.AMD.Intel.SSE2.SSE3.PPF.1.Defiant.diskutil.biker880.ich7-R.patch.Integrated.iso on my HP laptop last night. I installed it on my HP DV6904ca. On a 160gb western digital usb hd. I partitioned it with 2 -74 gb partitions on disk utility. it installed fine, but i cannot figure out how to get any drivers to work. i am new to the osx86 scene and i dont get how to put in the vendor id etc in the kext. Any help would be greatly appreciated . I am going to install ilife 06.

My specs are as follows:

OS Name Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

Version 6.1.7600 Build 7600

System Manufacturer Hewlett-Packard

System Model HP Pavilion dv6700 Notebook PC

System Type X86-based PC

Processor AMD Turion™ 64 X2 Mobile Technology TL-60, 2000 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 2 Logical Processor(s)

BIOS Version/Date Hewlett-Packard F.30, 4/24/2008

Sound Name Conexant High Definition SmartAudio 221

Display Name NVIDIA GeForce 7150M / nForce 630M

Network Name Atheros AR5007 802.11b/g WiFi Adapter

I also have this too. NVIDIA nForce Networking Controller