About This File
This is a tool for cleaning the NVRAM and Kext Caches and rebuilding the PrelinkedKernel.
Please do not post/upload or redistribute this app to other sites or forums.
What's New in Version 2.4 See changelog
SIP now can be enabled with the 2.4 version
- You can now run Mac Optimizer with SIP being enabled.
- Optimized for macOS Mojave DP10
- Fixed Code Signing issue which resulted the app to crash on macOS Mojave DP9
- Fixed the certification issue. (Please let me know if there is an issue opening the image files or the app)
- Adding a new feature to rebuild LaunchServices to remove duplicate "Open With" menu items
- Adding a new feature to repair system extensions permissions (/L/E and /S/L/E)
- Adding a new feature to rebuild XPC Caches
- Fix for application crash on macOS Mojave DP7 (Thanks to @Matgen84 for testing and the bug report)
- Fix some typo in the app's GUI (Thanks to @JennyDavid and @ricoc90 for finding the typo)
- Now it's called Mac Optimizer
- New interface and UI design
- Performance Improvements
- Recoding the app in Objective-C and AppleScript
With my special thanks to @JennyDavid for her great help on this project!
And also special thanks to: