Welcome to InsanelyMac Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

QE_CI Exotic Patch Mavericks 10.9.5

Sign in to follow this  

1 Screenshot

About This File

Hi :)

Here is the QE_CI Exotic patch for OS X Mavericks 10.9.5 Public Release and HD 48xx series cards

It's made by nyolc8 (as always) based on Netkas work!!! a big thanks to both of them ;)

Just enjoy ;)

[Tuto] QE_CI Exotic Patch via Clover

What's New in Version Mavericks 10.9.5   See changelog

No changelog available for this version.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Okay, I just deleted a lot of questions I had because I found the issue. It seems the cache wasn't cleared/rebuilt correctly. I tried installing using Kext Wizard and also running the cache clearing and permission repair there, but no go. Also did ”touch” in the Extensions folder using Terminal.

What I had to do was to run Kext Utility (when booted into the OS X install from another computer that didn't require the patched ATI kexts). Whatever Kext Utility did solved my boot issues after installing the patched ATI kexts.

Share this comment