About This File
AMD Installer for 10.7.x, 10.8.x, 10.9.x, 10.10.x and 10.11.x
All credits for the kernel goes to the AMD Development team of Andy Vandijck, Bronya, Sinetek and Tora Chi Yo.
Packaged with the latest kernels and some needed kexts. This package makes it easier for AMD users to install the latest kernels and some fixes for their systems.
What's New in Version 2.2.1 See changelog
- 1.0.0 - Initial Release
- 1.1.0 - Fixed bug where custom install didn't work.
- 1.1.1 - Updated Mavericks Kernel and changed Applications path to /Applications/Utilities.
- 2.0.0 - Fully updated installer. Now supports Yosemite. Permissions are repaired upon completion.
- 2.0.1 - Yosemite kernel update to latest xnu source.
- 2.1.0 - Yosemite kernel updated to latest version from Bronya. Updated FakeSMC. Added VoodooPState.kext and App.
- 2.2.0 - Support for El Capitan 10.11.x added.
- 2.2.1 - Fixed wrong kernel directory.