EFI - Gigabyte B560M-H - OpenCore 0.8.7 - All Working - Ventura 13.0.1 or Monterey 12.6.1 1.1.0

1 Screenshot

About This File

EFI - Gigabyte B560M-H - OpenCore 0.8.7 - All Working - Ventura 13.0.1 or Monterey 12.6.1

All kexts are from today's files from https://dortania.github.io/build-repo/ (11/19/22) - Latest!

Everything is working (11th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-11400 @ 2.60GHz)

AMD Radeon RX 570 4GB

Edited by fernando.c.neves

What's New in Version 1.0.0   See changelog

Released

No changelog available for this version.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

You are a lifesaver!!! Thank you so much for this EFI!! I couldn't get any USB ports working on my GA-B560m-DS3H, which brought me to a complete standstill, and now I'm in business. 🙂 I am looking carefully at what I need to keep and what I can eliminate, but at least I'm up and running and I am so grateful.

Tom

On 10/24/2022 at 1:31 PM, Dr.Tom said:

You are a lifesaver!!! Thank you so much for this EFI!! I couldn't get any USB ports working on my GA-B560m-DS3H, which brought me to a complete standstill, and now I'm in business. 🙂 I am looking carefully at what I need to keep and what I can eliminate, but at least I'm up and running and I am so grateful.

Tom

For USB to work, You need USBToolBox.kext and run the utility in Windows to generate UTBMap.kext.

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, fernando.c.neves said:

For USB to work, You need USBToolBox.kext and run the utility in Windows to generate UTBMap.kext.

Finally I will have a way to properly map the ports! Just out of curiosity, will this work in a Windows 10 virtual machine as long as long as the VM is running on the motherboard that I need to map? No big deal if it doesn't. Thanks again for all your work.

Tom

I used to do this with a working installation of Windows 10/11 in dual boot with my hackintosh. Just boot in Windows and use the tool to map the ports.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 10/26/2022 at 4:14 PM, fernando.c.neves said:

I used to do this with a working installation of Windows 10/11 in dual boot with my hackintosh. Just boot in Windows and use the tool to map the ports.

I created a Hiren’s BootCD PE USB and was able to map my ports correctly in its Windows environment. Now every port I need works just as it should. Thanks again! 🙂

• Like 1

On 10/28/2022 at 1:31 PM, Dr.Tom said:

I created a Hiren’s BootCD PE USB and was able to map my ports correctly in its Windows environment. Now every port I need works just as it should. Thanks again! 🙂

Is a nice idea to use Hiren's with Windows PE environment.

• Like 1