Profile Information

• Interests
    HacksLikeMacs

Contact Methods

• Website URL
    olarila.com

Recent Profile Visitors

103,309 profile views
  1. EFI UPDATE.zip SOME UPDATE FOR BEST PERFOMANCE. Check if work. -Bios/UEFI in full default settings. Set only xmp and if need disable secure boot. -Last Bios UEFI Version -Delete old EFI folder and paste new. Don't use merge files -Don't use Drag and Drop into EFI partition. Use Copy/Paste instead -Reset NVRAM one time - with OpenCore use entry "Reset Nvram" / with Clover use F11 key on boot screen
  2. Use this app to save ioreg https://olarila.com/files/Utils/IORegistryExplorer.app.zip
  3. Post ur efi folder here with one ioreg
  4. My blood pressure sometimes gets a little crazy too. I think it's my age. Here EFI panosru Clover.zip EFI panosru OpenCore.zip Let me know if work. Im using only Gigabyte or Asus for that.
  5. Post ur efi folder here. Remove ur serials if u have a valid one.
  6. test this efi folder with no changes EFI panosru.zip -Bios/UEFI in full default settings just set XMP -Last Bios UEFI Version -Delete old EFI folder and paste new. Don't use merge files -Don't use Drag and Drop into EFI partition. Use Copy/Paste instead -Reset NVRAM one time - with OpenCore use entry "Reset Nvram" / with Clover use F11 key on boot screen
  7. Like RTC inside ARTC to load nothing. The Hackintosh Masters of 2020 Are Terrible (In a Good Way, If There Is One) People use these patches from long long time ago since Chameleon and Clover and the creators aren't even here anymore, so a newbie like you can't even talk much about it due to lack of experience in the subject. Just respect all InsanelyMac members and don't post anything that you have no idea what it's for or where it comes from just for half a dozen friends to clap. It's a forum with rules and not your home! Remeber that!
  8. Try to kill all _PRWs with SSDT and ACPI Rename or DSDT and add new _PRW. -SSDT ACPI Rename _PRW to XPRW and SSDT with this _PRW.aml.zip -DSDT U can use this to remove all _PRWs (If u using WAKE from LAN for example u need stay with _PRW inside Ethernet device And this to add new _PRW into XHCI device @14
  9. You can include it separately and if you prefer to separate it by Scope/Devices bla bla bla. MaLd0n. All Inside Same Scope.zip It doesn't make any difference and you already have just one file which is what you really want in this case.
  10. Hello MaLd0n,

I hope you are well, I wanted if you could help me to approach my dsdt if necessary.
    Attached is my dsdt
    Thanking you
    Sincerely

DSDT.aml