luky35

Members
  • Last visited

169 Excellent

1 Follower

Profile Information

Recent Profile Visitors

8,002 profile views
  1. I found a solution by installing the language English, put English UK and now the time is 24 hours as it should be.
  2. I did everything as written on the page you attached the link to, but there is no change.
  3. Maybe someone knows how to fix it in Sonoma so that it shows the correct 24-hour time on the board during start-up and not 12-hour time as it is happening now. For example, if I turn on the mac mini in the afternoon at 2:00 p.m., it shows 02:00 a.m., even though the time is correctly set to 24 hours in the settings.
  4. macOS Sonoma does not display the correct time on the screen at boot time. It shows Cupertino time and not European time. Is this a bug. I have Sonoma B3 installed.
  5. I also installed Sonoma Beta2 with OC 0.9.3 (EFI @deeveedee) myself and it works without error.
  6. When it showed me the macOS Installer menu after the first part of the installation from USB, I was sure that it would continue with EFI from USB, but I think it took EFI from Ventura (I guess). Tomorrow I will try a clean install of only Sonoma and let you know if everything went OK Thank you for your help and best regards.
  7. @deeveedee 1. I installed Sonoma Beta 2. (the original Beta was OK). 2. I reset the NVRAM and started the installation from USB. First part the installation was error free. 3. When restarting, when the macOS Installer menu appears and it would the installation should continue Sonoma stops as shown in the picture and does not it goes on. 4. Then I started the macOS Installer from the USB menu and then Sonoma Beta 2 installation continued. 5. I've never seen anything like this in a macOS installation. 6. What do you think as an expert, where would be the mistake if it doesn't work installation as it should.
  8. Removed AirportBrcmFixup.kext and Sonoma install goes normally. Thank you very much for the tip. P.S. When restarting, everything stops and does not go anywhere. Unfortunately, the installation failed.
  9. Tried a USB install of Sonoma with EFI from Ventura, but it stops and won't go forward (picture). EFI.zip