April 6, 2012
When you access InsanelyMac
- When you access InsanelyMac, your computer automatically sends us information such as the URL on our site you have visited, your IP address, your browser type and language, and the date and time of your request.
- If you perform a search on InsanelyMac, your searches are logged and may be used internally, so as to better personalise our service to you.
- We use Invision Power Board software for the forum section of InsanelyMac. Cookies are used on the forum to store your login details which are encrypted within the cookie. You can also delete cookies set by the forum.
When you Contact Us
- If you contact us via email, your details and a history of the communication will be stored by us in order for us to deal with enquiries adequately and improve our customer support services.
Links and Affiliated sites
- InsanelyMac contains hypertext links to other sites, advertisers and other third parties. By clicking on any of these links, you are leaving the InsanelyMac website. InsanelyMac has no control over the information collected by any third party after you have left the InsanelyMac website. InsanelyMac encourages you to read their privacy policies.
Protecting your Information
- We use a secure server cluster situated in a secure data centre to protect all the information you provide us with. We have invested heavily in equipment and highly qualified staff to ensure all information you enter is protected from access by any third party and only necessary and restricted access is available internally. We also protect all our connections to the Internet using various security measures including firewalls and regular security audits on all our servers.
- As required by law we are registered on the public register of data controllers and store and process all data in accordance with all UK legislation. We are registered with the following number: Z5193400