Just wondering whether it will be possible to do Dual Boot Windows 8 Consumer Preview + Mountain Lion DP3?
I currently have Windows 8 and Windows 7 Dual booting.
Also would this hardware setup be ok?
- Intel Core i7 2600k @ 4.4Ghz
- 8GB 1600Mhz Ram
- MSI P67A-GD53
- EVGA GTX 570 Superclocked
- Corsair Force 3 120GB SSD (Windows 8 Currently Installed here)
- 1TB Samsung Spinpoint F3 - 2x500GB Partitions (Old windows 7 installed here, is it possible to format this partition and install Mountain Lion here?)
So the desired outcome is to have Windows 8 and Mountain Lion dual booting. How would I go about this
kishanpMember Since 22 Apr 2012
Offline Last Active Apr 29 2012 12:24 PM
- Group Members
- Active Posts 1
- Profile Views 536
- Member Title InsanelyMac Protégé
- Age Age Unknown
- Birthday Birthday Unknown
kishanp hasn't added any friends yet.
No latest visitors to show