I'm working to getting my Dell Latitude E6420 to run as native MacBookPro8,3.
CPU: Intel i7-2720QM 2.20GHz
Chipset: Intel QM67
Memory: 4GB DDR3 1333Mhz
GFX: Intel 3000HD (DISABLED) + NVidia NVS 4200M 512MB (NVidia Optimus Disabled)
Audio: IDT Audio
Progress done so far:
- Native power management works without NullCPU.kext, SpeedStepper still needed.
- Base line fixes done by MaLd0n.
- NVidia NVS 4200M 512MB injected by DSDT.
- Removed Intel 3000HD.
- Removed LPT ports.
- Devices renamed to Mac style DSDT.
- Shutdown fixed.
- VGA out and HDMI works.
Need to fix:
- Native Battery indicator.
- Clean ups.
I'll post DSDT and SSDT when it's ready.
stickpinMember Since 08 Apr 2007
Offline Last Active Jan 31 2018 08:39 PM
- Group Members
- Active Posts 79
- Profile Views 4,743
- Member Title InsanelyMac Protégé
- Age Age Unknown
- Birthday Birthday Unknown