I keep trying to install any macos on my PC. I've tried a lot of methods (maybe all existing). But still having problems.
I decided to post all the info of my pc, and all what i've tried.
What I have
- CPU Properties:
CPU Type DualCore Intel Core 2 Duo E6300, 1866 MHz (7 x 267)
CPU Alias Conroe-2M
CPU Stepping B2
Instruction Set x86, x86-64, MMX, SSE, SSE2, SSE3, SSSE3
Original Clock [ TRIAL VERSION ]
Min / Max CPU Multiplier 6x / 7x
Engineering Sample No
L1 Code Cache 32 KB per core
- MSI PT890 Neo v2 (MS-7258) (3 PCI, 1 PCI-E x1, 1 PCI-E x16, 2 DDR2 DIMM, Audio, LAN)
- VIA PT890
- 2 GB DDR2-533 DDR2 SDRAM 266 MHz
- BIOS Type Award (09/22/06)
- Video Adapter NVIDIA GeForce 7300 LE (256 MB)
- Audio Adapter Realtek ALC655 @ VIA AC'97 Enhanced Audio Controller
- IDE Controller VIA Bus Master IDE Controller - 0571
- Storage Controller VIA RAID Controller - 3149
SMART Hard Disks Status OK
Disk Drive MAXTOR S TM3250820AS SCSI Disk Device (250 GB, 7200 RPM, SATA-II)
- DMI BIOS Vendor Phoenix Technologies, LTD
- DMI BIOS Version V3.4
- DMI System Manufacturer MICRO-STAR INTERNATIONAL CO., LTD
- DMI System Product MS-7258
- DMI System Version 2.00
- BIOS Properties:
- Vendor Phoenix Technologies, LTD
- Version V3.4
- Release Date 09/22/2006
- Size 512 KB
- Boot Devices Floppy Disk, Hard Disk, CD-ROM, ATAPI ZIP, LS-120
- Capabilities Flash BIOS, Shadow BIOS, Selectable Boot, EDD, BBS
- Supported Standards DMI, APM, ACPI, PnP
- Expansion Capabilities ISA, PCI, AGP, USB
- Processor Properties:
- Manufacturer Intel
- Version Intel®
- External Clock 266 MHz
- Current Clock 1862 MHz
- Type Central Processor
- Status Enabled
- Upgrade ZIF
- Socket Designation Socket 775
- -The first I've tried install SnowLeo.iso from all known torrent site. All went ok, I had MacOS Snow Leopard. Then I detected troubles with usb and ethernet low speed. I decided to install another distro.
- -Restore the macosx from r-drive to hdd. After that, I had "still waiting for root device" error. Tried installing kexts and following steps of guides to solve that. No result. Same with lion .
- -Also tonymcacs ib00t cd + Leopard/Lion cd won't install because of still waiting for device.
- -I tried MBR partition table, GUID partition table, and HFS+ partitions, all combinations.
- -Today and yestarday Im trying install SnowLeo.iso another time. I can't!
- Installing process stops here. And tells me to restart as only option.
Everest complete log: Report.txt 60.57KB 0 downloads
Hard drive current partitions
More screens of bios: