Hello, I have a question and if someone is kind enough to answer.
My laptop is Dell Studio XPS 1640 |c2d P8700 , Mobility Radeon 4670.
With clover I managed to get QE/CI working, and displays correctly on external monitor (D-SUB) , haven't tried HDMI.
The problem is with the LVDS, giving me displaced like pixels.Setting dual-link managed to get me correct resolution and display on LVDS but still displaced pixels like in the image below.I use shrike FB but and injected EDID that I got from windows but the issue persists.I think is something related to patching the connectors but I don't know how to do that.Can someone give me a detailed guide of how to do this.If yes whats the format of editing the config.plist in clover or org.chameleon.Boot.plist with the patched info.Here's the displaced pixels image I get on LVDS.My LVDS resolution is 1600x900.
smth is wrong with encoder, try to set encoder value in VGA or LVDS personality to 00