Lenovo T460 Clover Guide
Overview - Work in Progress - 28-Sep-2016
- Updated Clover to 3769
- Updated VoodooPS2Controller.kext
Attached is a current zip file with a complete /EFI pack for the Lenovo T460 using Clover on OS X
The current File Bundle is for 10.11 - the zip file attached to the bottom of this post
- Full Clover file set - config.plist etc.
- Includes all custom kexts
- Includes custom DSDT/SSDT scripts and patches
My system is a T460 with Intel 520 Graphics. Currently, the full advanced graphics are not working due to lack of DVMT pre-allocated memory. Most systems need 64, 96 or 128 MB. This system seems to have 32 MB.
I must rename /S/L/E/AppleIntelSLKGraphics.kext to not be used at this time.
Credits to: RehabMan and Shmilee (more to come) from which, much is/was based on to get the T460 to this point.
Devices and aspects working:
- Ethernet - needs IntelMausiEthernext.kext
- WiFi/BT - substituted Intel WiFi/BT with Dell 1510 (BCM43252Z) - BrcmPatchRAM2 modified for to slow down firmware for USB wake.
- Audio - ALC293 AppleHDA.kext
- PS2 - Clickpad/Trackpad + TrackPoint + all 3 buttons - VoodooPS2Controller modified - F key maps
- USB - custom SSDT + USBInjectAll kext mods. so all external USB3/USB2 ports and internal ports - Camera, BT work.
- Sleep/Wake - sleep watch
- GFX 2D - turn off IntelAccellerator.
Note: have not tried to implement the SD card reader.
ACPI Patches and Files:
- DSDT.dsl - patched DSDT
- ssdt.dsl - define C/P state for I5 via Pike's script
- SSDT-HACK-T460.dsl - add misc functions
- SSDT-XOSI.dsl - sets OS type
- SSDT-LPC-T460.dsl - add/fix/define LPC device
- SSDT-SMBUS-T460.dsl - add/fix/define SMBUS device
- SSDT-HDEF-T460.dsl - fix/define Audio for ALC293 codec
- SSDT-IGPU-T460.dsl - fix/define GFX for Intel HD 520 device 1916
- SSDT-PNLF-T460.dsl - add LCD/Panel
- SSDT-PS2K-T460.dsl - fix/define/add T460 keyboard
- SSDT-XHC-T460.dsl - fix/define/add internal and external USB ports
Boot Clover and define gfx device ID=0x12345678 until able to disable AppleIntelSKLGraphics.kext
Part 1 - OS Installation
Part 2 - Post OS Installation and Setup on HD
Notes on Custom Kexts