Today is your lucky day. I will not reply to this message but here is a functional set of Kext and a patched DSDT for the U24E. This is for 10.9. Here are a couple of notes:
* You need muiltibeast (misspelled intentionally) 6.0 to make all of this work. I know people don't like this program but many of the needed kext's are in there. There is a text file in the zip file of what to install.
* Your screen may have a broken EDID and you might get artifacts and pausing because of it. I had to change the screen to get rid of the problem. Luckily I had one lying around.
* Brightness may work using EDID override included. This depends on the screen that you have.
* Wi-Fi works
* Bluetooth works
* Speedstep work
* Battery works
* Audio works with using included kext and DSDT. Sound stops working after sleep because the sound card outputs are not remapped after waking up from sleep.
* Sleep used to work. I don't know why it stopped working, but I don't really mind because of the sound card issue.
* Multitouch does not work but I don't mind because I use a bluetooth mouse. An élan touchpad driver exists that may enable it but its fine the way it is for me.