i got my Hackintosh nearly 100% working (see Sig.) but i have a problem with monitor sleep. I have 2 displays, 1 Apple Cinema Display 27" and a 24":
On the 27":
- Hackintosh sleep working but the monitor remains black after i resume
- the monitor sleep is working 100%
On the 24":
- Hackintosh sleep works 100%
- the monitor sleep isnt working. It goes into sleep for about 1 sec. and after that the screen is frozen and i can resume with a mouseclick etc..
I tried it with a DVI monitor (Dell U2412M) and everything was working. Monitor sleep AND complete sleep. On the Cinema Displays im using a MiniDisplayport -> Displayport Adapter.
gothic860Member Since 26 Sep 2011
Offline Last Active Apr 18 2013 07:05 PM
- Group Members
- Active Posts 81
- Profile Views 1,383
- Member Title InsanelyMac Protégé
- Age Age Unknown
- Birthday Birthday Unknown