1. Perfect Hackintosh,everything worked for weeks/months. It also worked on that night - shut the PC off.
2. 8 hours later i wanted to boot. My PC has 2 HDDs. 1 for Mac and 1 for Windows. Normal bootloader screen,it boots automatically in Mac OS X. Endless booting. Restart,now it shuts down automatically after 5 seconds.
3. -v mode said something with CPU,dont remember what exactly. Reboot - Black screen says:
=> If i disconnect the Mac HDD i can boot into Windows 7
4. Formatted the Mac OS X HDD,installed Mac OS X Snow Leopard succesfully. Installed Andy's P8P67 Package,10.6.7 update,[url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url] things and BridgeHelper. Could Reboot.
5. Shut the PC off and some hours later i wanted to reboot and ... again the boot0 screen. no bootloader,nothing. If i disconnect the Mac HDD i can boot in Windows.
Intel Core i7 2600k (No overclock)
ATI Radeon HD 4650