In order to try my approach to the solution of freezes in a hack book with x3100 here's what you need to do.
1) Extract SSDT tables and DSDT from Everest or AIDA64 from WINDOWS
2) Patch your DSDT with X3100 hack code injection for 1280x800 display screen.dsl.zip
3) Remove all legacy injectors such as Legacy_SpeedStep_MacBook32_107.kext
4) Use chameleon wizard to generate a valid MacBook5,1 SMBIOS and install it in /Extra
5) Install the latest revision of chameleon v2 (r1902)
6) Install the leopard X3100fb kext AppleIntelGMAX3100FB.kext_Leopard_1058.zip and FakeSMC4,2
7) Use terminal to update kernel cachessudo kextcache -v 1 -l -s -n -t -arch i386 -arch x86_64 -m /System/Library/Caches/com.apple.kext.caches/Startup/Extensions.mkext /System/Library/Extensions7) Be sure to put DSDT and SSDT tables in /Extra and select these values in chameleonwizard
This is a temporal solution, after 8 hours of intense work it didn't froze but it hanged... (no kernel panic or mouse still working, everything stopped..)
@Jorge Rivera, I Tried this but my processor now get warm. then, i'm use my old dsdt and only patch the injection and remove the ssdt.
now the x3100 freeze but mouse ok.
can you help-me?
my dsdt and ssdt extracted from windows with AIDA64 withouth patch + old dsdt + extra folder:
http://dl.dropbox.co...dsdt - ssdt.zip