Here are my remarks:
- Your board is using ALC889 audio
and not ALC888! And you should use id:1
- Yes, use for SMB the MacPro 5,1 id ( Use Claver Configurator ! and no InjectSystemID )And you should see all of your 6 RAM placements.http://www.gigabyte....spx?pid=3449#sp
- Don't specifiy any RAM specs. because Clover get them automatically !
- Your board has 6 memory banks to support Dual/3 channel memory architecture, so insert the memory that way ! http://www.gigabyte....spx?pid=3449#ov
- Use the latest Clover boot R3330 for (EFI(legacy boot) take EFI bios version on install) boot IOss
- root=0 is an bootargument special only for El Capitan !
- Use these definitions to get all kext working at boot ( Clover Configurator/RtVariables
Thanks for answering, i think it's my fault and sorry about that ROBASEFR, it was only a letter but it did matter. My motherboard is Ga-Ex58-ud3R rev1.0 --> http://www.gigabyte....spx?pid=2989#ov
So i guess its ALC888 and for sure it's 4 Memory slots( i insert the new memory part which i bought by myself so it's 4) .My mistake.
1. For audio ALC888 with audio ID 1 doesn't work,only with 2. The audio worked with toleda injection for now ( can't figure out another way)
2-3-4. So you are suggesting no Smbios Specs for RAM inside config.plist ,let the clover get them automatically. Use just clover configurator to insert the rest, smbinfo such as MacPro 5,1 id etc ?
If i let clover decide with <key>XMPDetection</key>
<true/> the memory slots are correct but the MHZ are the correct only on the 2 RAM slots. (1600Mhz). The third and fourth appear with 800Mhz and 400Mhz.
The thing with InjectsystemID tou are writting is
<true/>---> turn this to false?
5.I used legagy boot on installation, i don't know what's - boot IOss
6. Thanks, so i am not going to change it or erase it. kext-dev-mode=1 and root=0 are my only flags.
7. I check and it's the same i am using in the config.plist above so
Thanks again and sorry for the wrong information.