I managed to install OSX (Mountain Lion) very cleanly, but the only thing that gives me trouble is my USB headset:
- Playing music or videos sounds great
- Using VOIP application like TeamSpeak work perfectly
- Volume is extremely loud (Set to 1% and still painful)
I realise that Corsair doesn't have OSX drivers, but being a USB device and having great sound means it must be working right?
So why the extreme volume output? is there a way to reduce this outrageous volume?
I don't want to worry about damaging my ears :-O!
Thanks in advance, I appreciate any feedback!
RCMeisterMember Since 20 Dec 2009
Offline Last Active Mar 03 2013 12:15 PM
- Group Members
- Active Posts 9
- Profile Views 963
- Member Title InsanelyMac Protégé
- Age Age Unknown
- Birthday Birthday Unknown
RCMeister hasn't added any friends yet.
04 Mar 2013 - 19:15
08 Feb 2010 - 21:16
22 Jan 2010 - 01:38