I have found out how to get vga on my laptop without pluging in a monitor.
I would like to share with you and hope that it works for you too.
Here are the steps i did to get it working.
1. Connect pins 6 and 12 using paper clip.
2. Boot in to osx and you will get just the walpaper on the screen nothing else.
3. Take out paper clip and plug in your monitor.
4. Goto display and move the toolbar from your monitor to the laptop screen.
5. Unplug monitor and replace it with the paper clip for pin 6 and 12.
6. Should boot up with out ever using an external monitor.
Thats all, good luck.
mugenMember Since 31 Aug 2006
Offline Last Active Nov 16 2013 01:03 PM
- Group Just Joined
- Active Posts 1
- Profile Views 733
- Member Title InsanelyMac Protégé
- Age Age Unknown
- Birthday Birthday Unknown