I have a perfect working Snow Lepoard on my hack but would like to upgrade to Lion. I've tried a lot of options, but everytime when I boot i get kernel panic (see attached picture).
So what is the current situation:
1. Have a bootable USB stick with Lion and Chameleon 2.1 (checked on real MAC and is booting OK)
2. smbios.plist (Mac 3,1 optimized)
4. Have an optimized DSDT (only fakesmc.kext is needed on SL)
5. Exrta/Extensions (FakeSMC, tried also (IOAHCIBlockStorageInjector, AHCIPortInjector))
6. Tried with kernel flags (acpi=off, PCIRootID=0 and 1, no kernel cache, no graphics enabler)
7. Have unplugged CD/DVD and 1TB disk
8. Checked BIOS settings
I would like to ask if someone can help me fix the last problem I have with my hack.
Sleep is working with no problems but follwoing things do not work when wake up after sleep.
- The error "the disk was not ejected properly" appears when USB stick was connected
- Can wake up machine only with power button on the computer (no wake over Mac Alu Keyboard, Mouse)
- When I have connected an external device (let say USB controller for Traktor) and uplugg it when computer is in sleep mode, the computer wakes up.
I'm preety sure that somewhere in my DSDT my USB power management settings have to be adjusted.