Hi, making a new thread. This driver is for Realtek SDHC card readers on a pci/pcie bus, most commonly found in laptops.
I would like to get testers. The driver is not yet finalized, but I'm making the tread now anyway since there was interest. expect this post to change in the future.
[read below for current status]
things to fix eventually
- get more pci id's in plist
- async task in its own thread instead of blocking the os
- prealloc DMA buffer?
- cards with sector_size != 512, haven't been tested at all.
- clean up src. git push.
- power management? what happens when you sleep the machine?
- the eject button in finder is broken, do not use for now.
- spams the syslog with debug messages. release config?
- basic namespace pollution a bit out of hand