Hi, wondering if anyone can please help me.
I have a Dell Optiplex 745 Mini Tower, specs as follow:
- motherboard ORF703 (chipset Intel Q965, ICH8/R, latest BIOS 2.6.6)
- CPU Core 2 Duo E6400 @ 2.13Ghz
- 8GB DDR2 800Mhz
- ATI Radeon HD4650
- Broadcom NetXtreme 57xx Gigabit Controller
- OCZ Agility 3 60GB SSD
- GSA-H3IN DVD writer
I think all of the above is compatible for Mac OS X but I've been trying several methods to install Mountain Lion and couldn't:
http://www.insanelym...sing-chameleon/ (which suppose to work for ML as well in one of the posts)
NOTE: have not tried Tonymacx86 method.
my system keeps rebooting with flags PciRoot=1 or 0, GraphicsEnabler=No or Yes; with -v, it scrolls very fast then reboots so I couldn't even see the errors message.
any help would greatly be appreciated.
LaFemme69Member Since 01 Sep 2009
Offline Last Active Oct 23 2013 03:20 AM
- Group Members
- Active Posts 28
- Profile Views 539
- Member Title InsanelyMac Protégé
- Age Age Unknown
- Birthday Birthday Unknown