Here is my new build:
- Intel Boxed Core i7-6900K Processor
- ASUS LGA2011 5Way Optimization SafeSlot X99 EATX Motherboard (Rampage V Edition 10)
- Corsair DOMINATOR Platinum Series 32GB (4 x 8GB) DDR4 DRAM 3333MHz C16 Memory
- ASUS STRIX GeForce GTX 980TI Overclocked 6 GB
- Everything is working with exception of Audio, which I have not even tried to get working since I use a USB DAC
- Wireless is working
- Shutdown/Sleep/Restart is working
- HWSensors working with new CPUSensor. No crash.
- CSM support needs to be enabled for GTX AGDPFix to work with Dual Monitors
- System is OC with Asus 8-Core Extreme profile
- All Kext are in the Others folders.
***Please note that if you use the attached config.plist you will need to add your SMBIOS information***