System : Dell Inspiron 6000
Video Card : Intel 915GM
Wireless Card : 2915ABG
Audio : Sigmatel 9751
Image Used : iAtkos v5i
- Everything installed after I connected an external monitor otherwise it would stay at the light blue screen.
- I updated the video drivers to get the video resolution perfect.
Need help with -
* The touch pad side scrollers
* Wifi (but what I've read it seems to be hit or miss), the Fn+F2 won't light up the icon anymore and it's not detected.
* Strangely enough, I don't seem to have my optical (CDRW/DVD) Drive inside the OS. I think it might be a missing driver for the ATA controller (The install package had Serial ATA so I didn't install those).
Other than that, It seems to be working really well, I haven't tried standby/hibernation yet.
Also, would the Dell TrueMobile 1350 have drivers innately in 10.5.5?
QuincerMember Since 05 Jun 2009
Offline Last Active Oct 04 2009 10:50 PM
- Group Just Joined
- Active Posts 3
- Profile Views 222
- Member Title InsanelyMac Protégé
- Age Age Unknown
- Birthday Birthday Unknown
Quincer hasn't added any friends yet.
01 Aug 2009 - 07:32