Considering what some of us know about this board, here are Gigabyte's instructions for invoking the backup BIOS. 1. Shut off the power supply using the switch on the back of the PSU, wait 10-15 seconds.
2. Press and hold the case Power On swtich, then while still holding turn on the power supply from the switch on the rear.
3. Still holding the case power on switch, the board will start, once it does release the case power on switch and shut off the power supply via the switch on the read of the unit. (Do the latter two parts as quickly as you can once the board starts)
4. The board will shut down.
5. Turn the power supply back on using the switch on the rear of the unit.
6. Turn on the motherboard by pressing the case power on button.
I have asked quite simply if I could change my shipping address to my work address since he's shipping by USPS (seriously? how cheap can you be after all the delays?). I've asked this in three emails, both to rashantha directly, and to the sales email. I've asked on facebook. I've asked via twitter. And it has been all for nothing. The statement about that shipping would take place at week's end (I'll believe it when I see it) wasn't even made on kickstarter or the website. I had to find out from a third party forum post. What kind of company did I give my money to? Shouldn't this be pretty straight forward stuff? You could probably manage 509 backers, their names, backing order, amount billed, shipping address, and any other details pretty well with just a spreadsheet. Or is tweeting about the NBA finals and keeping up with Sri Lankan politics more vital than updating the people who gave you $190K? EDIT: Three emails, a tweet, and three facebook messages later, we have a respo...