Make sure you also removed HDAenabler.kext. Also, try several different ports. I have 4.1 surround sound and I use the black and green ports. I don't think I have true surround, just two channels of stereo, but thats good for me. Also, enable the front panel high-definition audio if you haven't already, and try those ports. I would also try using the VoodooHDA prefpane to make sure the output is correctly listed on the left drop-down menu.
1. Google "OSX86Tools" and download it.
2. Google "VoodooHDA" and download it.
3. Run OSX86Tools and choose "Install kexts" in the middle-right of the window.
4. Follow the instructions, locating the correct .kext and destination hard disk
5. If your download included the .prefPane file also, just double-click that to install the VoodooHDA 'control panel'
7. Test sound. If you don't have any, try some other ports.
I already have done that... its strange , the audio works if i half-connect the plug kinda shortcut , if i plug it properly i have no sound on any of both front and rear panels.
Its the first try on audio so i dont have modded DSDT... no azalia, no appleHDA on extension folder, no HDAenabler kext....
any suggestion is good... thank for your time