- Sleep doesn't work. The screen goes black, I assume it begins to write a hibernate image (there's an image header error in Chameleon when I reboot), but it stops there. The screen remains black, LED indicators remain lit, etc. It stays like this until I power it off manually.
- I don't have the ability to adjust brightness. The screen remains on 100% brightness, which is murdering my battery.
- Intel Core i3 2310M
- Built in HD Graphics 3000
- 4 GB DDR3-1066 RAM
- Atheros 9287 Wireless Adapter (PCIe)
- Chipset: Intel HM65 Express