Kext patching works in two cases:
1. The kext is present in kernelcache. For this happen the loaded kext must match to device. You means internal matching prevent kext to be in the cache?
2. The kext loaded from "extra" in addition to kernelcache. Why not?
The only reason for fail I see if kernelcache already contains another copy of the kext.
As far as I remember dmasar said about info.plist patching that
"if kext in not matched then it is not present in kernelcache so why it can't be patched. You must boot two times. First boot without cache permitting Clover to patch the kext and OSX will include it into cache. Second boot (and further) with kernelcache created by OSX."
Sorry for late response,because I busy in these weeks.
I think I found what the problem is.
When Clover boot Snow Leopard Install DVD,the Extensions.mkext loaded properly.
installdisk.jpg 46.39KB 5 downloads
But when boot in HDD,no Extensions.mkext loaded.
hdd.jpg 51.7KB 5 downloads
And the Extensions.mkext just existed in HDD.
screenshot.png 26.88KB 5 downloads
And I install Clover in SD card to boot OSX.
Thanks for help.