I am using SMBIOS 12,2
As I have an Intel Sandy Bridge i7-2600k
GFX card is an Nvidia GTX970
I have a fresh install of Sierra from USB, not an upgrade.
I installed Clover, installed my kexts, everything boots to desktop, etc. Works fine.
However, after installing the NVIDIA web drivers, after enabling and a reboot, it gets to the login screen and the screen goes black.
I think the system, is up and working. If I proceed to blindly enter my password, the HDD activity lights go nuts, etc.
Somehow it's just not outputting the display.
- Installed the Nvidia web drivers (367.15.10.05f01 for 16A323)
- Enabled the Nvidia_web startup in my config.plist
- Removed the nvda_drv=1 from the boot arguments
- Removed the nvda_drv=1 from the NVRAM
- Tried adding Mac-942B59F58194171B (set to none) to my /S/L/E*/AppleGraphicsControl.kext/Plugins/AppleGraphicsDevicePolicy.kext/Contents/Info.plist
I am at my wits end. I have no idea what else I can do.
I would really appreciate some help.
If you have the monitor plugged in via HDMI and you have with this cable:con redonda.jpg 20.32KB 6 downloadschange it to this other:sin redondo.jpg 18.54KB 4 downloads
toraMember Since 24 Oct 2008
Offline Last Active Yesterday, 10:49 AM
- Group Members
- Active Posts 66
- Profile Views 1,741
- Member Title InsanelyMac Protégé
- Age Age Unknown
- Birthday Birthday Unknown