Hello guys i have a question about boot1 error with clover on a 500GB sata 4k HDD.
I have searched yesterday the forum but i can't find a good solution for it and tried different solutions.
This is my situation and steps wich i follow
- I am using my entire HDD for OSX and i have formatted the HDD in disk utility as GPT.
- Then i have installed OSX Mavericks on the harddrive.
- After that i installed the nessecary kext files for my configuration
- Then i install Clover on the HDD with the following setting.
- Bootloader - Install boot0af in MBR
- CloverEFI - CloverEFI 64-bits SATA
- After that i reboot the without my USB stick then i get a Boot0af:ERROR (this comes maybe because my drive is a 4K HDD)
- For the Boot0af:ERROR i start up with my USB to install and in terminal i use the command.
- dd if=/usr/standalone/i386/boot1h of=/dev/disk0s2 (for chameleon this works and the HDD starts with OSX)
- After that i try to boot with my HDD then i get the Boot1:ERROR
I have tried several methodes but the are all for the boot0 error.
And when i install chameleon the computer starts up without a boot1:ERROR.
What have i done wrong must i format my drive with a EFI Fat32 Partition on a GPT with clover ??
I have also done the steps above on a 80GB HDD wich i use as TEST and there i have no problem with boot errors.
I know it has to do with 4K HDD.
Can somebody help me out please.