My iCloud doesn't work with the good old-fashioned "This AppleID exists, but isn't set up for iCloud" kinda message. It has the latest Chemeleon on.
1) Tried PCIRoot = 0
2) tried PCIRoot=1
3) Tried the delete all interfaces in OSX, then delete the network preferences file, then reboot.
4) Tried 3 with a suggestion of adding a hardware ID flag from another internet post that just made it crash.
5) BuiltInEthernet flag set to Yes
SMBIOS.plist says it's a mac pro 3,1, and it's been given a UUID. Tried again with another UUID/Serial courtesy of champlist.
It's got a DSDT I made and edited for multiple things. Haven't found anyone else with a DSDT for this mobo online. :/
I don't think the DSDT says it has built in internet. Does this matter because of "5" above? Shall I try to edit it anyway? I guess I can follow this...
What changes (if any) should I make to those instructions for my mobo (see signature), or should that just work as is?
Any other suggestions?
Other info I can remember: IOAHCIBlockStorageInjector.kext loaded. Possibly rolled back AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement. I'm typing this all from memory so apologies for any inaccuracies!
PiplodocusMember Since 07 Jun 2008
Offline Last Active Jun 21 2013 12:31 PM
- Group Members
- Active Posts 17
- Profile Views 1,065
- Member Title InsanelyMac Protégé
- Age Age Unknown
- Birthday Birthday Unknown
Piplodocus hasn't added any friends yet.
15 Jan 2013 - 13:32
30 Aug 2009 - 20:38