If your like me, you don't want Windows Update running all the time.
This is how to disable Windows Update in Windows 10:
1. Right click Start and select Run. Then type 'services.msc'
2. Scroll down in services and find the Windows Update service.
3. Right Click then open 'Properties'
4. Set 'Start Up' type to 'disabled'
5. Click “Stop” the Service button.
6. Click Apply or OK button.
DONE! If you try to use windows update it will give you an error.
Thanks to LabibKhan (@ answers.microsoft.com)
* I edit it a bit for more clarity.