I purchased ASUS XG-C100C (0x1d6a/0xd107) and applied 10.3.3 update so that its device ID as modified to 0x1d6a/0x07b. and
It works ...
It is now recognized as Apple AQC107-AFW.
I did not disable on-board NIC ( 0x8086/0 x15b7 ), did not change machine type to iMac18 either ( still using iMac17,1 ).
As I do not have 10G switch, it is connected to a 1G switch and the connection is 100baseTX, I will switch default connection back to my on-board NIC.
I also confirmed ASUS Windows drives does not work as the device ID has changed.
EDIT: The reason of slow connection was a loose cable. I got 1G speed.