Hnts and tips for others:
- sata HD on ich8r (if you don't know which one, go for #1)
- install via sata dvd-rom on jmicron
- After installing osx under ACHI, I could set my bios to compatible (NOT enhanced!) ide, so that my xp install works again. OSX likes compatible IDE, but not enhanced IDE.
- I only needed audio output, so I used the first package in this topic.
- I only needed 1 networkport, the bottom one, and this package makes it work.
Edit /System/Library/Extensions/AppleAHCIPort.kext/Contents/Info.plist with proper IOPCIPrimaryMatch values:
add the following values (see also second post in this thread, but with the following IOPCI values):
0x28208086 0x2825086 0x28248086 0x2363197B
Edit /System/Library/Extensions/APPLEVIAATA.kext/Contents/Info.plist with above IOPCIPrimaryMatch values.
See also the following post:
That's what I used to get my shnizzle working, the only thing that I have yet to try is burning a cd/dvd under osx. I personally dont need wifi.
If my comments are too hard for you to understand, or if they simply dont work, try the following:
Hope that helps.