Review on macOS 10.13.1 :
- I tried the Bronya 10.13 kernel on macOS 10.13.1 and it works .
- The good news is nvidia users now don't need Lilu.kext and NVWebDriverLibValFix.kext to prevent IOConsoleUser lock screen error loop after installing Nvidia web drivers
- The bad news is you still need Lilu.kext and NVWebDriverLibValFix.kext to load the Nvidia web drivers at boot or else without it the system boots with OSX Default Graphics Drivers.
- Benchmark scores are almost same .
- UI is smooth and boot speed is now faster than before.
- Sound works ( VoodooHDA.kext)
- Ethernet works ( RealtekRTL8111.kext )
- USB ports works ( just need DummyUSBEHCIPCI.kext and USBinfo fix )
- Shutdown and Restart works perfectly
- Sleep doesnt work . (Goes to instant restart on wake )
Please tell about USBinfo fix (search in topic shows only the post about 10.13.1 update with 10.13 kernel and no detailed information)
What info you fixed and where? Does Usb 3.0 ports work with vanilla XHCI driver or your need GenericUSBxHCI.kext?