First of all You need to read the post! Then, I almost sure your bootloader has incorrectly installed (on S.L. partition). Do this:
- save your /Extra folder (in the desktop for example)
- install chameleon RC5 518 (pkg by iFabio from my signature)
- when return to session, put back all your toys (/Extensions) inside the new /Extra folder, including dsdt.aml (mine for 6820s), smbios.plist and com.Apple.Boot,plist (need permissions)
- Rebuilt the Extensions.mkext (cache on /Extra) by dropping the /Extra/Extensions folder to kextutility.app (version 2.4.2 by cVaD)... For your information, Extensions.mkext (/Extra) its necessary for load the trackpad for example. This cache file need to be rebuild any time you touch the /Extra folder (including all inside).
- Reboot, and please tell me other history... Sorry but I dont know why you are so lost? With all the data we have posted here.
I was quite lost because I am a little French frog , It's sometimes not easy to understand everything .
I did not realize that I needed to rebuild Extensions.mkext each time. But thank you very much for taking the time to explain me how to !!!
My 6820s work perfectly !
I am a happy man