I never had good luck posting here but I'm hoping someone will take the time to help me.
Yesterday I attempted to install Leo4allv3. The install cd wouldn't boot in normal startup mode or using -v or -x. Eventually I got it to boot using CPUS=1 -V. Leo4all booted, I created the partition then let it install with the default settings.
After reboot my new Leo4all install hangs at:
ioapic: version 0x20 vectors 64:87
So, I tried booting using -v and -x without any success.
I then tried using CPUS=1 -V and this time it booted further but hung up and just repeatedly said:
still waiting for root device
I then attempted to reinstalling using the vanilla kernal and some of the other drivers included with Leo4all but got the same exact results.
Does anyone know how I can get Leo4all working?
Here is my specs:
- Acer Travelmate 4674 WLMI
- Intel® Core™ Duo processor T2500 (2MB L2 cache, 2.0GHz, 667MHz FSB)
- 2048MB Memory (2GB (1/1) DDR2 533 SDRAM)
- Serial ATA HDD 120 GB (5400RPM)
- modular Super-Multi drive (DVD+R, DVD-R, DVD-RAM)
- Acer GridVista™ (128MB, 15.4" screen, 1280*800)
- ATI Mobility™ Radeon® X1400 with 512 MB of HyperMemory™
- V.92 modem
- LAN (Broadcom Corporation NetXtreme BCM5705_2 Gigabit Ethernet (rev 03))
- WLAN (Intel® PRO/Wireless 3945ABG)
- four USB 2.0
- IEEE 1394
- external display (VGA) port
- 5-in-1 card (MultiMediaCard, Secure Digital card, Memory Stick, Memory Stick PRO or xD-Picture Card)