Finally i got my mountain lion on my MSI!
Not everything is fine, wireless isnt working (Intel Centrino Wireless n-1000) and audio doesn't start OOB.
By the way i wanna tell you some things.
- Download iATKOS_ML2
- make dvd/usd bootable
- During the dvd boot, press F8, then digit "-x -v"
- Wait until OSX Gui is coming out
- Select the HD for the installation
- On the customisation driver and stuff list, make sure u check:
if u want u can try with other checks but i will not be sure about.
After the reboot u will be able to install sound driver.
I hope this little summary can help someone!
Feel free to contact me about any questions.
Please contact me if someone find a solution for Intel Centrino Wireless n-1000!
manto41Member Since 01 Feb 2008
Offline Last Active Apr 02 2013 08:42 AM
- Group Members
- Active Posts 46
- Profile Views 272
- Member Title InsanelyMac Protégé
- Age 27 years old
- Birthday April 25, 1986