I had three Hard Drives:
1. 500GB Windows7 Enterprise 32bit.
2. 320GB Samples and Libraries with three partitions.
3. 250GB Snow Leopard 10.6.3 iAtkos S3 v2
Now I get Blue Screen Of Death (BSOD) whenever i access Win7 Hdd. My OSX drive works all fine.
My MBR has been lost that's what the recovery disk diagnosis mentions. Am on P5B-Mx wifi/ap.
Is there any chameleon bootloader command or OSX terminal command or OSX program like
kalmdaveMember Since 24 Jan 2008
Offline Last Active Sep 21 2012 10:11 AM
- Group Members
- Active Posts 33
- Profile Views 511
- Member Title InsanelyMac Protégé
- Age Age Unknown
- Birthday Birthday Unknown