Many believe that some of the most long lasting Apple rumors will become true in a few days, things like the iPhone, Newton return or PDA, Mac tablet, and the video iPod have been strong rumors for years, and all have its supporters. Do you think one of those will come true, or something completely different will be unveil, perhaps shocking new features of known coming products like the iTV or Leopard will be instead?
Write what, in your oppinion, will happen or you only wish it would.
I expect the following:
- iLife and iWork released (with simple spreadsheet app, and a way to add content to iWeb pages from a web interface).
- One or two major studios added to iTunes store.
- iTV released (it\'s hard to know if will do more than just receive streaming from other macs but I hope so)
- Leopard announced with release date (1-1.5 months).
- Short Photoshop CS3 Demo on Intel.
- 8 core Mac pro released (CS3 Demo on this machine).
- iPod phone announced (small, more iPod than phone).
- .Mac improved (they better! and they should reduce pricing).
- no video iPod