How to get VGA and HDMI output working on the Dell M1530 with the 8600m GT graphics card.
This guide is for those of you who are having trouble getting VGA output working with injectors and want to use EFI strings with the Dell M1530 with 8600M GT.
I have attached a hex modified with talismans NVCAP settings.
- Download the attached file and EFIStudio
- Extract the attached file
- Open the extracted file (talismans.hex) with EFIStudio (In EFIStudio - Click File - Open Hex) and then click write to com.apple.boot.plist.
- Once you have written this to com.apple.boot.plist, make sure you do not have any injector in your extensions folder. (NVinject, NVinjectGo, etc)
Hope this saves some ppl from having to go through the trouble I did.
Get EFIStudio at HERE
NicholasleeMember Since 13 Oct 2007
Offline Last Active Nov 04 2009 04:41 AM
- Group Members
- Active Posts 50
- Profile Views 634
- Member Title InsanelyMac Protégé
- Age Age Unknown
- Birthday Birthday Unknown