Recently I installed 10.8.2 on my Laptop (for some reason it permanently freezes shortly after boot if I update to 10.8.5. or if I install 10.9 so I stick with 10.8.2. which is OK for me).
So far the system looks good, I got sound and LAN to work, too.
And everything seems great in the beginning (according to Geekbech the performance is OK).
But the problem is, the system hangs a few seconds when opening or closing an application and this is getting worse the longer I use the system.
Activity Monitor shows nothing unusual but when an application hangs, then the CPU usage goes beyond 100%.
The Hardware is (MSI EX600):
CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo T5750 2,0Ghz
Chipset: Intel PM965
LAN: Realtek RL8111B/8111C --> Working with Lnx2Macs RealtekRTL81xx.kext
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 8400M G --> working (I think)
Audio: ALC888 @ Intel 82801HBM ICH8M --> working with Voodoo Kext
WLAN Atheros AR5007EG Wireless --> not working but I bought me a D-Link DWA-131
DVD-ROM: Not working (I think its a ATA not a S-ATA)
For SMBIOS I used MacBookPro4,1 (I also tried 3,1 as these both came with C2D CPUs).
I installed FakeSMC, ElliottForceLegacyRTC, Ev0reboot, JMicron36xATA, AHCI_3rd_Party_SATA and NullCPUPowerManagement and patched AppleRTC.
I already removed AHCI_3rd_Party_SATA as it is not needed and I think I can delete JMicron36xATA too.
And I tried with and without NullCPUPowerManagement.kext but no change.
My chameleon.boot.plist looks like that: